Monday, February 22, 2010

Yeah its Monday!!

I have no idea why I am blogging, I have nothing interesting to say, except.... I am starting to feel better with my Blood Sugar under control and my Thyroid Meds are helping, and I'm starting to get over Sinus issues!! So ohh yeah.... Max is working on Potty Training... He tells us when he has to go "pee/poop". It's so cute, and he WILL tell us wheather its just a little poop or a little pee, he will tell us when he has to go to the bathroom. So he is getting the hang of it! And we did tell him, IF he can tell us ALL this week when he has to go "pee/poop" on the BIG toilet.... then his daddy told him he would take Max to the John Deere Store to go get a Tractor that Max picked out. So we will see what happends this week.

Other than that, Nothing much is happening here. But then again its just Monday Morning at 10:31am and I'm sure more interesting things will come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment