Friday, March 26, 2010

We got a Wish.....

Actually Max got a Wish, from The Make-a-Wish Foundation of Middle Tennessee. I am so happy for him!! We had to wait until he was 2 1/2 yrs old to request a "Wish". So now that he is "two-half" thats what he says when you ask him how old he is. LOL He is so stinking cute! I just love him to death!! So anyway- We got a letter from the MAW Foundation last Tuesday, comfirming his approval for a Wish, and then on Wednesday we got a call from the MAW Foundation, wanting to talk to us and get aquainted with the parents, and then they will be calling soon to set up a meeting and get this Special Wish to Max!! We are thinking Disneyworld!! OR Moline, Ill. Where the John Deere Tractors are made! Who wants to go to Illinois??? I don't. I want to go to Florida to Disneyworld and do fun things there.... Max has said he wants to go to Disney... to see Mick's Home, (Mickey Mouse's House). So we will see, I know he wil have fun wherever we go. So I will let yall know what we get to do, as soon as I know more about it and meet with them.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is so awesome, and you guys totally deserve it! I say Disney World ALL the way!

    ReplyDelete